Saturday, March 31, 2012

Is It Realistic To Work From Home As A Stay At Home Mother?

 

As a stay at home mother I have often asked myself if an chance were ready would it be realistic for me to work from home.

A agenda as a stay at home mother is already pretty full and our sole purpose to stay home to begin with is to care for our children. This is now our full time job. If you have an baby your time is microscopic and if you have a toddler your time is limited.

Really the ideal time to work from home would be someday when your children are old sufficient to go to school. But well who wants to wait that long when you could very possibly be working from home now.

I know that there are many prosperous women who work from home as a stay at home mother so I know that it is possible. There has to be some sort of structure to be able to perform this. Especially if there is any time dedicated to being on the phone or computer. There are plenty of clubs that want you to work from home doing these specific tasks.

This is where I have run into possible problems:

One would be they require a quiet noise free environment. If you've got an baby or toddler running nearby those quiet times can be interrupted at any moment and they might need immediate attention. Being that the hours I could work would be minimal would the pay be worth my time. Then there is the request can I well commit to dedicating a set whole of hours a week when our agenda is forever changing.

Once you get adjusted to a baby that sleeps and eats all day then they become active. There was a time my child took two naps a day so I was able to get things done nearby the house (yes there are other things that need to be done in addition to chasing your child around). That changed to one three hour nap a day which was still a good chunk of time but that dwindled down to one one-hour nap and now they are hit and miss.

There is no way that I can just leave my child to fend for himself while I incorporate on completing a work related task. I could see that not turning out so well. Again caring for my child is a full time job in its self. If I work from home I want the delight that I can faultless what I set out to perform and not fail at being the stay at home mother that my son needs.

Is It Realistic To Work From Home As A Stay At Home Mother?

Interested This:

Visit : Playsets For Toddlers Outside HDTV Tuner Box For Sale 40 LCD TV 1080p Deals